- Item # 1536873
- Model # ULXD2/KSM9HS=-H50
The KSM9HS with the ULXD2 digital handheld transmitter features the KSM9HS hypercardioid/supercardioid condenser vocal microphone head which captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to delive… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Capture vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation
The KSM9HS with the ULXD2 digital handheld transmitter features the KSM9HS hypercardioid/supercardioid condenser vocal microphone head which captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation and precise vocal reproduction for live performance Make your vocals sing out with clarity and power. Order today.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
Shure ULXD2/KSM9HS Digital Handheld Transmitter with KSM9HS Capsule
- RF Carrier Range 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
- Note: Varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- Working Range 100 m (328 ft)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity -98dBm at 10-5 BER
- Latency <2.9 ms
- Audio Frequency Response ULXD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB) ULXD2: 30 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10 XLR Analog Output: >120 dB, A-weighted
- Dante Digital Output (Dual and Quad receivers): 130 dB (typical), A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion (−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10):<0.1%
- System Audio Polarity Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
- Operating Temperature Range −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range −29°C (−20°F) to 74°C (165°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.