- Item # 1548774
- Model # ULXD6/C=-H50
The ULXD6 Boundary Microphone Transmitter offers a low-profile boundary form factor that is ideal for meetings and events where quick setup and teardown is important or flexible seating arrangements m… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Ideal for events where quick setup and teardown is important.
The ULXD6 Boundary Microphone Transmitter offers a low-profile boundary form factor that is ideal for meetings and events where quick setup and teardown is important or flexible seating arrangements make wired microphones impractical. With long transmission range (up to 300 feet/91 meters), the ULXD6 delivers reliable performance even when used in very large meetings at conference and convention centers. Compatibility with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components means that up to 200 ULXD6 boundary microphone transmitters can be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup when time is short. The optional SB900A rechargeable batteries and SBC450 and SBC850 networked charging stations provide up to 9 hours of runtime and convenient charging when not in use. Standard AA alkaline batteries provide an additional power option. For long transmissions with reliable performance. Order today.
- Proven sound quality and RF performance that is suitable for demanding applications involving AV conferencing or live sound reinforcement
- Exceptional spectral efficiency allows 17 channels to operate in just 6 MHz of spectrum (47 channels in HD mode) for use in crowded RF environments
- Long transmission range (up to 300 ft/91 m) for use in very large rooms
- Elegant styling that meets the expectations of corporate or education users and is appropriate in contemporary interior spaces
- Intuitive one-button design that is easy for meeting participants to understand
- Convenient charging solutions that are easy to use for non-technical staff AES-256 encryption provides security for meetings that involve sensitive content
- Adjustable transmitter settings (mute button/LED behavior, high pass filter, RF power, etc.) to accommodate the needs of different events/users
- Compatible with full range of Shure antennas and antenna distribution components which allows one pair of antennas to feed 200 channels, for efficient setup and antenna placement
- Compatible with SB900A rechargeable battery and Shure bulk or drop-in charging stations for convenience; compatible with AA batteries for AV rental companies who prefer to standardize on one type of battery for all of their wireless gear
- Available in UHF TV band for use in countries where DECT band is not available
- Available in 900 MHz and 1.2/1.5/1.8 GHz bands for use where UHF TV spectrum is limited
- Compatible with ULX-D receivers for use with existing rental inventory or in installations where advanced features like Dante digital audio networking are valuable; compatible with QLX-D receivers for use in installations where economy is a key concern