- Item # 1049945
- Model # WB98H/C
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instrument… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless instrument microphone capable of handling high SPLs.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the BETA98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
Shure WB98H/C Instrument Mic w/T4A Connector
- Type Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid (as supplied), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis. Cartridge for cardioid polar pattern also available.
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Output Level Open Circuit Voltage: -59 dBV/Pa* (1 mV) typical, *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Phantom power required? 48 Vdc +/- 4 Vdc(IEC-268-15/DIN 45 596), positive pins 2 and 3.