- Item # 1537641
- Model # SML-2701
The Sire Marcus Miller M7 5-string bass is well-known for its pure humbucker tone and modern feel. With its big, deep and warm sound, it sits nicely in the mix when played with the band. When thumped… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A 5-string modern bass with premium hardware and powerful electronics.
The Sire Marcus Miller M7 5-string bass is well-known for its pure humbucker tone and modern feel. With its big, deep and warm sound, it sits nicely in the mix when played with the band. When thumped or slapped, the Sire M7 has a distinctly different sound than other Sire models. Constructed with a solid alder body and solid flamed maple top in a gloss finish, this Sire 5-string bass features the Marcus Miller Pure-H Revolution humbucker set and rolled fretboard edges to give players a firmer and more natural grasp on the fretboard, compared to other typical fretboards. The Sire Marcus Miller M7 5-string bass is also equipped with Sire’s own diecasting gear machine heads developed with accurate gear ratio for reliable tuning.With both classic and modern feel and design, this Sire 5-string bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music—from soft to even strong metal grunge. For an added special touch of detail, the M7 truss rod cover and back plate is also made with real wood for a premium look and feel. The ideal bass for the modern player. Order today.
- Solid alder body, solid flamed maple top, gloss finish
- C-shape, 5-piece hard maple bolt-on neck, ebony fingerboard
- Sire Marcus Pure-H Revolution humbuckers (neck/bridge) with blend knob, Heritage-3 3-band EQ with mid frequency and coil tap switch for each pickup (series/split/parallel)
- Marcus Custom Big Mass 2 fixed bridge, Sire premium diecasting gear tuning machines
SIRE Marcus Miller M7 Alder 5-String Bass
- Body type: Solidbody Modern Bass Double-Cut
- Top wood: Solid Flamed Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Hard Maple
- Scale length: 35"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: White Pearl Dot
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sire Marcus Pure-H Revolution
- Bridge: Sire Marcus Pure-H Revolution
- Control layout: Master Volume/Tone (stack), Blend, Treble, Middle/Mid-Frequency (stack), Bass, 3 mini toggle SW (2 for pickup, 1 for Active/Passive)
- Pickup switch: Blend Knob
- Special electronics: Heritage-3/3-band EQ with mid frequency
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Marcus Custom Big Mass 2
- Tailpiece: Not Applicable
- Tuning machines: Diecasting gear
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of origin: Indonesia