- Item # 1080201
- Model # 3i-2918-14BE
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, percussion instruments, audi… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Settle for no less than military-grade design when you transport your precious A/V or music gear in a rolling waterproof case
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, percussion instruments, audio equipment, and music accessories. 3I Series injection-molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The SKB case's continuous molded-in hinge; patent pending "trigger release" latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion-grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to its military-grade design. This Military Standard SKB case includes a two-stage pull handle and wheels.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes this music gear case absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Adaptable for TSA locks
- Three protected hinges with stainless steel pins
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Oversized double grip carrying handle
- Layers of cubed foam for customization (if you choose the "with cubed foam" option)
- Two-stage pull handle
- Heavy-duty wheels
- Interior dimensions: 14" H x 29" W x 18" D
- Lid depth: 2-1/2"
- Base depth: 11-1/2"
- Weight: 24-1/2 lb.