- Item # 1541591
- Model # CODA5DLXUVG
The Coda Bass series from Spector draws upon iconic American electric bass design to craft a true modern classic. The bodies of these instruments are individually crafted to order, allowing the player… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Crafted to order - built to deliver rich bass tone.
The Coda Bass series from Spector draws upon iconic American electric bass design to craft a true modern classic. The bodies of these instruments are individually crafted to order, allowing the player to choose their favorite combinations. Our options for tone woods include Mahogany, Ash, Alder, and Reclaimed Redwood. Each of these species has its own unique tonal properties that are well-suited for a variety of styles. Get the sound you want for the music you play. Order today.
- Our Coda basses feature premium top woods to lend each instrument its own unique identity. Available options include premium 5A Quilted & Flamed Maple, unique varieties of Spalted maple, Buckeye Burl, Walnut Burl, and other exotic species. Each neck is carved from North American Maple and can be paired with Pau Ferro, Birdseye Maple, or Ebony fingerboards.
- We proudly stock pickups and electronics from EMG, Aguilar & Darkglass, but will gladly accommodate requests from other reputable suppliers. All hardware is professional grade including Hipshot bridges, Gotoh tuners, and Dunlop Strap Locks. Players can choose from a wide variety of stains and finishes, as well as the ability to customize their own color.
Spector Coda 5 DLX
- Bolt-On 1-Piece Maple
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard with Spector Mother of Pearl Inlays
- 20 Frets
- 34" Scale Length
- 16' Neck Radius
- 1.87" Width at Nut
- Natural finished headstock
- Figured Maple over Alder
- Standard Colors: Black Cherry, Trans Black Stain, Ultra Amber, Walnut Stain, and MORE! (Some for an additional charge)
- Gloss Finish
- Brass Hipshot Bridge
- .708" String Spacing
- Chrome Schaller Tuners
- Dunlop Dual Design Strap Buttons
- Pickups and Electronics:
- Active Pickups
- Neck Pickup: Aguilar 60's J
- Bridge Pickup: Aguilar 60's J
- Aguialr OBP-2
- Knob Controls: Volume Bridge, Volume Neck, Passive Tone Control w/ Push/Pull for Passive Mode, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
- Spector Nickel 45-130 Made in the USA to Spectors Specifications
- Includes Hardshell Case