- Item # 1336825
- Model # ST170 Pair KIT
Sterling Audio ST170 Active Ribbon Microphones bring an organic, tape-style tone to digital recording with ideal voicing for modern mixes of electric and acoustic guitars, drums, vocals and overhead/r… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Organic sound from modern ribbon technology.
Sterling Audio ST170 Active Ribbon Microphones bring an organic, tape-style tone to digital recording with ideal voicing for modern mixes of electric and acoustic guitars, drums, vocals and overhead/room. Their active phantom powered design gives you the optimal output level to hit the tonal sweet spot of mic preamps, as well as ample ability to handle extra loud sources like guitar amps and drums. Their rich presence and warm bottom allow your mixes to come together quickly without heavy EQ. Each ST170 Active Ribbon Microphone includes an SM5 metal shock mount and sturdy aluminum carry case. Both require phantom power. Try these ribbon mics in your setup. Order today and save.
- Tape-style tone for electric guitar, drums and other instruments
- Versatile Figure-8 pickup pattern
- Full frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 132 dB SPL
- Includes SM5 metal shock mount and aluminum case
- Requires phantom power
Sterling Audio Buy 2 and Save: ST170 Ribbon Microphone Pair
- Circuit Type: Active Ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Capsule Design: 2-micron aluminum ribbon
- Magnet: Rare earth neodymium
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL A-Weighted
- Typical Load Imp: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp: 200 Ohms Transformerless
- Microphone Dimensions: 7.8 in. long, 1.4 in. max. diameter
- Microphone Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Power Supply: +48V phantom power