- Item # 1554707
- Model # S400 2 PACK
Sterling S400 Studio Headphones are designed for the discriminating professional recording engineer and studio recordist seeking an uncompromising set of headphones for recording, tracking, mixing or… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Headphone two-pack great for studio use or everyday listening.
Sterling S400 Studio Headphones are designed for the discriminating professional recording engineer and studio recordist seeking an uncompromising set of headphones for recording, tracking, mixing or simply musical enjoyment. This two-pack of headphones delivers top-tier features, including professional 15Hz to 24KHz frequency response and high-definition 40mm drivers with outstanding mid-range clarity and enhanced bass. It offers plenty of output, even when using low-power, portable amp devices. Plus, the S400 ear cups are completely removable and replaceable. They also swivel 90º for single-ear monitoring. The S400 is completely foldable with a removable cable for easy transport and storage. Order some S400 Studio Headphones today.
- 40 mm drivers with advanced soundstage for superior sound reproduction with increased low-frequency response
- Foldable design for convenient transportation and storage
- 90º rotatable ear cups for comfort and single-ear monitoring
- Circumaural design fits over the ear for comfort and isolation
- Detachable headphone cable with twist lock
- Removable, replaceable and lockable ear cushions
Sterling Audio Two Pair of S400 Headphones With 40 mm Drivers
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back, Dynamic
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everyday musical enjoyment
- Frequency response: 15Hz–24kHz
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Driver Voice Coil: OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- Impedance (@1kHz): 32 ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 60 mW
- Cable type: Straight, Removable
- Cable Length: 8'
- Connector: 1/8" with 1/4" adapter