- Item # 1551332
- Model # YK-907-HEADP-VSX2-2
The VSX Headphones from Steven Slate Audio enables you to create and mix your music in authentic recreations of world-class mixing studios, mastering rooms, car stereos, nightclub sound systems and mo… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Create music in precise models of pro mixing studios.
The VSX Headphones from Steven Slate Audio enables you to create and mix your music in authentic recreations of world-class mixing studios, mastering rooms, car stereos, nightclub sound systems and more. This is accomplished by utilizing a hybrid system combining a state-of-the-art beryllium driver headphone and a revolutionary binaural perception modeling plugin that realistically recreates the way that humans hear speakers. Poor monitoring environments and substandard room acoustics make accurate audio reproduction almost impossible. The VSX offers producers and mixers the ability to create in precisely tuned listening environments, including famous pro studios for virtually effortless mixing. Order the VSX Modeling Headphones today.
- Sonically neutral, dynamic, closed-black, hi-fi stereo headphones
- Combine with VSX modeling software for multiple mixing environments and speakers
- Beryllium drivers provide ultra-HD audio response
- Patented APS system harnesses air pressure to optimize bass response
- Custom analog tuning circuitry delivers a truly linear response
- Multiple speaker options per room, global output speaker EQ and head size options to personalize listening experience
- Tested to withstand sweat, humidity, drops, temperature and extended high-volume listening
- Audiophile minimalist ultra fine "no tangle" cable
Steven Slate Audio VSX Modeling Headphones
- Ear coupling: Around the ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 6.5 ft.
- Connector: 1/8" with 1/4" adapter