- Item # 1314715
- Model # MS-3003
The 3003 filter is a voltage-controlled discrete analog 18 db/oct ladder low-pass filter that features hand-matched transistors. Drop the FREQUENCY knob to 0 and things get pretty dull; swing it back… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
VCF low-pass modular.
The 3003 filter is a voltage-controlled discrete analog 18 db/oct ladder low-pass filter that features hand-matched transistors. Drop the FREQUENCY knob to 0 and things get pretty dull; swing it back up and those "Transistor Bass” highs come crashing through the gate. This is a truly thrilling modular component.The 3003 filter has the most gentle sonic touch of its partners in the Boomstar collection, but nevertheless is capable of shaping precise, dynamic tones. It ably fulfills its expected niche, driving a harsh, liquid, acid-like bass tone or a softer more rubberry SH-101 voice. It excels out of the bass range and into blistering leads as well, all within easy reach of this warm and versatile VCF. Potentiometer PotentialThree attenuverter and four attenuation pots control the FREQUENCY, RESONANCE, FREQ CV 1, RESO CV, FREQ CV 2, INPUT and OUTPUT, delivering smooth, detailed, and complex expression.Switch it UpClassic Minimoog FULL and HALF strength filter frequency keyboard/voltage tracking for rounder low end with brilliant highs.Patch it UpSeven patch points: 1 V/O, FREQ CV 1, FREQ CV 2, RESO CV, INPUT and 2x OUTPUT direct the deepest manipulation. Order today. Low pass is critical for shaping bass tones and leads.
All Controls and Patch Points
- FREQUENCY – Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter.
- RESONANCE – Adjusts the resonance of the filter. *
- FULL HALF TRACK – Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking.
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuverter.
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input attenuverter.
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuverter.
- INPUT – Adjusts the audio input.
- OUTPUT – Adjusts the audio output.
- 1 V/O – One volt per octave control voltage input.
- FREQ CV 1 – Frequency control voltage 1 input.
- FREQ CV 2 – Frequency control voltage 2 input.
- RESO CV – Resonance control voltage input.
- INPUT – Audio input.
- OUTPUT x2 – Audio outputs.
- Size - 12hp
- Depth - 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 37mA, 25mA (+12 / -12)