- Item # 1429228
- Model # SH2-BG8s
If you need to be a baritone power-house, then this is the mouthpiece for you. It is currently being used by Gerald Albright (3x Grammy Nominee) and Ryan Saranich (Brit Floyd). The SHIVA combines both… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Power, edge and projection.
If you need to be a baritone power-house, then this is the mouthpiece for you. It is currently being used by Gerald Albright (3x Grammy Nominee) and Ryan Saranich (Brit Floyd). The SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle. These features give the SHIVA huge power and edge making it suitable for Rock n' Roll, R&B or any situation where dynamics and power are important. "I LOVE the Shiva! I'm a happy man. I love the brightness and the added bonus is how 'full-bodied' it is." – Gerald Albright (3 Grammy Nominations) The SHIVA Baritone is available in 24K gold plated brass. Like all Theo Wanne products the SHIVA is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history. Upgrade you tone and expression. Order today.
- Huge power, projection and edge.
- Perfect for Rock n' Roll and expressive Jazz.
- Destroy everything in your path.
- High-step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case.
- Finish: The Metal SHIVA has a reticulated 24K gold plating with highlighted logo (standard), and Vintified (special order).
- Ligatures: Metal SHIVA includes their integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.