- Item # 1518004
- Model # SH2-SM8
The SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle. It also has a small chamber akin to the vintage Selmer Soloist mouthpieces. If you’ve been waiting for a small chamber Theo Wanne soprano mouthpiec… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Powerful projection with state-of-the-art design delivers on quality.
The SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle. It also has a small chamber akin to the vintage Selmer Soloist mouthpieces. If you’ve been waiting for a small chamber Theo Wanne soprano mouthpiece, this is it! The SHIVA power and body making it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B. Yet there is nothing ‘thin’ or ‘brittle’ about the sound, so it is also flexible for any type of music too. Currently used by both Gerald Albright and Marion Meadows.Like all Theo Wanne products, the SHIVA 2 is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history. For powerful sound you'll want to play for years to come, order today.
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock & Roll, and even soft music when a soft-sweet tone with clarity is wanted.
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Small chamber like the vintage Selmer Soloist with a uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.