- Item # 1143694
- Model # TRP-PTTB
The Push To Talk Box is a momentary XLR A/B splitter that allows for a vocal microphone to be used on a main channel and talk back channel. Its most common use is in a live or studio setting. A vocal… Learn More
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A sturdy, high-quality momentary XLR switcher.
The Push To Talk Box is a momentary XLR A/B splitter that allows for a vocal microphone to be used on a main channel and talk back channel. Its most common use is in a live or studio setting. A vocal mic is plugged into the input, and two separate outputs are sent to the FOH or monitor soundboard. The default channel goes to the live mix just like using a microphone on its own. The secondary channel is activated while holding down the footswitch allowing for different effects or to talk through a headset to your sound tech, or to your team through in-ear monitors. When the secondary channel is active, the primary channel is completely muted with no bleed from the talk back channel. It also features quiet switching for both dynamic microphones and +48V phantom powered condenser microphones.Updated DesignNow with a completely redesigned enclosure, the Push To Talk Box is CNC milled from a solid block of aluminum with a black anodized finish and laser etched graphics. The new design is also 12mm shorter and 1mm less wide. It also features a tapered front to angle the foot switch toward your foot for easier channel switching.Power supply included. Add this to your signal chain in studio or on the stage. Order today!
- Quiet momentary XLR switching
- Internal ground/lift switch that isolates Output B ground to eliminate possible ground loop hum
- No digital circuitry - fully analog signal path with premium hi-fi audio components to preserve the clarity of any microphone
- Silent click-less momentary switch
- Red LED (activated when the switch is held down)
- Includes anti-slip pad with adhesive
- Perfect for the studio, touring bands, churches and houses of prayer
Throne Room Pedals Push To Talk Box Momentary XLR A/B Switcher
- Weight: 8.83 oz.
- Dimensions 4.85" x 2.7" x 2.15"
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative, Throne Room Pedals power supply included
- Switching: Momentary, soft-touch switch
- Jacks: Neutrik gold plated XLR
- LED: Red
- Finish: Durable powder coated, labeled and colored for easy visibility
- Wiring: Military grade point-to-point wiring