- Item # 1565534
- Model # 1163-94
As the name suggests, the RetroMod series from Tracktion is more than just a collection of sample-based imitations. The goal of this series is to capture the soul of classic hardware synthesizers and… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Retro sample collection for creating pulsing basses, searing leads and thick pads.
As the name suggests, the RetroMod series from Tracktion is more than just a collection of sample-based imitations. The goal of this series is to capture the soul of classic hardware synthesizers and add a contemporary twist. Each instrument is sampled meticulously and in great detail in order to guarantee the greatest realism. The samples are then combined in creative and unusual ways to offer more than just faithful recreations. Take the soul of these iconic synthesizers and push them in new directions, creating sounds simply unachievable from the source hardware. The UI design includes an XY pad assigned to parameters like FM, ring mod, distortion and filter frequency allowing for real-time expressive manipulation. Also included is a suite of creative FX such as pristine reverbs, chorus and growling distortion to enhance your sound design. With huge sample libraries and preset banks, the RetroMod LoFreq Wired allows you to add an arsenal of sound sources to your virtual studio. Order the RetroMod LoFreq Wired virtual instrument today.
Tracktion RetroMod LoFreq Wired Virtual Instrument
- Software Type: Synth library
- Platform: Mac, PC, Linux
- Bit Depth: 32-bit, 64-bit (Linux only supports 64-bit)
- Format: VST, AAX, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- Hardware Requirements - Linux Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 2GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.9 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- OS Requirements - Linux Tested on Ubuntu 16.04