- Item # 1505692
- Model # ULA MPSPF
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the smallest, lightest full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into t… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the smallest, lightest full-scale acoustic/electric travel guitar on the market. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 31% shorter and 43% lighter than a typical full-size acoustic.You can plug the Ultra-Light into your favorite amp or recording device thanks to its sensitive acoustic piezo pickup and standard 1/4" output. The lap rest is detachable for easy transport, so guitar and bag fit easily in an airline overhead compartment. And, since the guitar weighs less than three pounds and is only 28" long, you can take it anywhere.The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light is the perfect solution for traveling players who want a full-scale experience in the smallest, lightest package possible.
- Extremely lightweight acoustic-electric
- Maple body with Pau ferro fingerboardIn-Body Tuning System with closed gear tunersSmall enough to fit in an overhead compartment
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric - Pau Ferro Maple
- Body: Maple
- Construction: Neck-through body
- Finish: Natural
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Radius: 15.75"
- Neck Width at Nut: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Electronics: Passive
- Pickup(s): Traveler piezo
- Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (Closed gear)
- Body Thickness: 1.5 IN.
- Body Width: 5.25 IN. (Lap rest detached)
- Overall Depth: 2"
- Overall Length: 28"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Strings: D’Addario EJ15
- Gig Bag (LxWxH): 30" x 6.5" x 3"
- Weight: 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 3 lb. 12 oz.