- Item # 1507781
- Model # 201
The Hug adjustable tuba stand is designed to allow the musician who may not otherwise be able to play the tuba, to actually experience the joy of playing the instrument. This stand is designed for 3/4… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Innovative stand for 3/4 tuba.
The Hug adjustable tuba stand is designed to allow the musician who may not otherwise be able to play the tuba, to actually experience the joy of playing the instrument. This stand is designed for 3/4 size left-side tubas.By addressing how the instrument is handled, the player does not need to worry about balancing or dropping the tuba, but rather concentrate more on playing. The Hug tuba stand is designed to fit full size tubas and is adjustable to fit all players. The safety-coated arms are spring loaded, to easily insert and remove the instrument from the stand, but allowing a firm grip to prevent the instrument from moving while in the stand. The Hug stand can be adjusted for playing in both sitting and standing positions, while the non-marring wheels and locking brake front wheel allow easy movement and secure stationary position when needed. Each Hug instrument stand is designed to fit certain model instruments. This stand is designed to fit full size tubas that have the mouthpiece on the right side. To determine which stand you need, look at the instrument from the musician’s playing perspective, and whether the mouthpiece is on the right or left side of the bell. This is the left-side stand, built for 3/4 tubas. Order today and unlock a whole new world.
- Fits 3/4 tuba models with the mouthpiece on the left side of the bell (player perspective)
- Helps ensure proper posture leading to improved playing performance
- Easy mobility of the instrument in the stand with three non-marring 4" wheels with 250 lb. capacity
- Rotating front wheel with lock allows infinite positioning possibilities and secure lock-in-place setting
- Infinite height adjustment for precise, comfortable mouthpiece placement for the player
- Instrument can be held in the stand for playing or at rest