- Item # 1527266
- Model # UK1073
The UKsound 073 Mic Pre/EQ offers highly sought-after, 1073-style sound in an affordable unit that is hand-built in the USA. The faceplate features the same footprint as the original. The internal cir… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Affordable recreation of the famous 1073 Mic Pre EQ.
The UKsound 073 Mic Pre/EQ offers highly sought-after, 1073-style sound in an affordable unit that is hand-built in the USA. The faceplate features the same footprint as the original. The internal circuitry is laid out on a printed circuit board—saving many hours of manual labor and significantly decreasing cost to the user. While a circuit board is used to reduce cost, high-quality components—such as OEP/Carnhill transformers and Elma switches—are included.Every UKsound component features the same quality assurance and support as BAE Audio devices. Call or click to order today.
UK Sound 1073 Mic Pre EQ
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 3 Band Equalizer: HF: +/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 12kHz, LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz, MF: +/-18dB peaking, fixed ‘Q’ with, selectable centre frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz & 7.2kHz
- High Pass Filter: 50Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz & 300Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 35 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 6 lb. / 2.72 kilograms
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 1.75" long x 9" deep