- Item # 1527268
- Model # UKMPL
The UKsound MPL 500 Series mic pre offers highly sought-after 1073-style sound in an affordable unit that is hand-built in the USA. The MPL 500 features top-quality components, like an OEP Carnhill tr… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
500 Series version of the 73MP mic preamp.
The UKsound MPL 500 Series mic pre offers highly sought-after 1073-style sound in an affordable unit that is hand-built in the USA. The MPL 500 features top-quality components, like an OEP Carnhill transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances that work well with a variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.Delivering characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids, the UKsound MPL 500 mic pre maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth. Call or click to order today.
UK Sound MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
Frequency Response: 6Hz to -3dB at 75kHz, Flat within 0.5dB between 20Hz and 20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈600/150 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth