- Item # 1509499
- Model # SingAndHear-Duet
Vocopro's new Sing & Hear is an innovativee wireless mic/monitor system that combines a wireless microphone, wireless plug-in mic receiver, and wireless in-ear receiver in one easy-to-use, afforda… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Wireless microphone and monitoring system in one; two systems.
Vocopro's new Sing & Hear is an innovativee wireless mic/monitor system that combines a wireless microphone, wireless plug-in mic receiver, and wireless in-ear receiver in one easy-to-use, affordable system.Easy to use because the wireless microphone is sending signal directly to the wireless in-ear receiver and the wireless mic receiver for the sound system simultaneously without the need for additional in-ear monitor transmitter and mixing board to connect them together.Tap and sync function to synchronize to all other commander receivers within RF Range, like the wireless USB receiver to record the performance on PC, MAC, or even iPhone*, making this the easiest to use integrated wireless mic / monitor system.Four different frequency groups means you can run up to four transmitters to unlimited receivers. Each transmitter has 20 PLL frequencies that can be switched on the fly to avoid interference, all designed to work together with no set-up or re-syncing required. Hear better, sing better, sound better. Order today.
- Wireless microphone system with in-ear receiver
- Package Includes:
- Commander-HT-1 x 2 (Handheld Wireless Microphone)
- Commander-PR-1 x 2 (Single channel Plug-In Receiver)
- Commander-HR-1 x 2 (Wireless Headphone Receiver)
- IE-9 x 2 (Wired In-Ear Headphones)
- Commander-CA x 2 (Detachable Belt Clip)
VocoPro SingAndHear-Duet - All-in-one wireless Microphone / Wireless in-ear Receiver System
- Built-in rechargeable battery with 6 hours of run time on each charge. (3.7v Li-ion 650 mAh)
- Extend run-time with Mini 5V USB charging port or power bank (not included) as power source
- Tap-and-Sync allows users to change frequency and automatically re-connect at the tap of a button
- Digital UHF operates in 900 MHz, away from TV, radio and Wi-Fi Interference