- Item # 0044533
- Model # YMRD-2400
The YMRD-2400 is a 4-1/3 Octave Acoustalon Marimba features 3-position resonator adjustment and a height-adjustable frame. The wide body design for lower bars enables superior tone and projection… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Simple to assemble and adjust with great rosewood-like tone.
The YMRD-2400 is a 4-1/3 Octave Acoustalon Marimba features 3-position resonator adjustment and a height-adjustable frame. The wide body design for lower bars enables superior tone and projection. The Acoustalon bars with sonic tone holes provide the most realistic sound to rosewood with unparalleled durability and consistency in all types of weather. While the gas shock height-adjustment capability is both smooth and convenient, the square-reinforced frame maintains a sleek, modern look. Durability has not been compromised as the 6" wheels make pushing the marimba over grass, turf or gravel easy.
- Rack is a simple structure with easy clamp assembly consisting of just four components: the left and right legs, brace, and rack pipe (for attaching optional instruments)
- Gas spring assisted height adjustment is extremely smooth
- 15-centimeter adjustment range
- Large casters with a diameter of 150 millimeters enhance portability
- Double stoppers prevent unwanted movement
- Specifically designed to clamp securely to a square cross-section
- Legs and support structure built for maximum strength
- Design encloses the instrument, protecting the instrument's vital bars and pipes
- Optional instruments can be attached not only to the audience side of the frame, but to the right and left sides as well for extra setup flexibility
Yamaha YMRD-2400 4-1/3 Octave Acoustalon Multi-Frame II Marimba
- Range: A25-C76, 4 1/3 octaves
- Bar Material: Acoustalon
- Width: 1.49"– 2.28"
- Thickness: 0.90"
- Pitch: A=442Hz
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 87" x 42" x 35"- 41"
- Weight: 192 lb.
- Accessories: RDC-10 (4 pieces)