Clear, natural audio that removes plosives and hisses.
Achieve clear, natural audio with the 512-Pop professional pop filter. With its superior metal mesh design, the 512-Pop more effectively disperses intrusive pops and plosives from speech and vocals compared to ordinary nylon pop filters. No more post-production hassle or livestream concerns for delivering clearer sound. Easily find the perfect placement with the flexible yet sturdy gooseneck and adjustable swivel c-clamp that attaches securely to any mic stand, boom arm or custom desk stand. The 512-Pop is the perfect choice to capture cleaner audio for close-range talk broadcasts, podcasts, voiceovers and singing.
- Cleaner sound: Prevents intrusive plosives or “pops” caused by bursts of air from “ppp”, “fff” and “sss” sounds
- Elegant metal mesh filter disperses plosives better than ordinary nylon designs to capture a cleaner, natural sound
- Flexible yet sturdy gooseneck enables easy set-and-forget placement.
- Adjustable swivel c-clamp attaches securely to any mic stand, boom arm or custom desk stand
- Recommended for all voices