Innovative design with comfort features.
The two-layer design of the AcoustaGrip Concert Performer is key to its effectiveness. One layer consists of a custom-designed and produced acoustical material, delivering superior sound and extreme comfort. The other layer attaches the instrument simply with air to the back of your instrument using Acoustagrip’s proprietary micro-air technology. Because it attaches with no glues or clamps, AcoustaGrip helps to preserve and protect the quality and condition of the violin or viola. In addition, it sets the violins position at the most favored angle for sound projection and ease of performance.
- Has no clamps that mute the sound
- Increases volume, adds quality with more overtones
- Comfortable, ergonomically designed, and will not fall off.
- Gives a secure hold, attaches repeatedly
- Sticks without glue or clamps with no damage to varnish, edges or back
- Fits in the case and prevents the instrument from rattling
- Diminishes sores and marks on chin, neck and collarbone