Get huge low-end thunder from a combo with great practice features.
The Acoustic B300C Bass Combo delivers 300 watts of clean Class-D amplification through a single 15" ferrite speaker, giving advancing and pro players all the power and bottom-end tone they need. Like all Acoustic Classic Series models, the B300C offers a versatile cabinet that can be used in a traditional vertical configuration or tilted back, allowing precise personal monitoring at rehearsals and performances. And for sound-sculpting control, the B300C features a 5-band EQ, a convenient Shape Switch with a variable Notch Filter to dial in those important mid-tones, and a Blendable Overdrive circuit, giving the player a wide variety of expressive tonal options. Super-Hi and Super-Low EQ Boost switches and the exclusive Acousti-Comp switchable compression offer even more overall sound control. Plus, a full-featured, pre- or post-EQ XLR Direct Out with level control and a ground-lift circuit provides pristine connectivity to front-of-house systems free from annoying and damaging interference. The 1/8” headphone out is ideal for private practice, and its 1/8” AUX In connects external music devices for convenient play-along and practice.
- Power: 300W (class-D)
- Speaker: 1x15" custom ferrite
- Tilt-back cabinet design ensures superior monitoring
- Adjustable overdrive circuit with Blend control
- 5-band EQ for precise tone sculpting
- Shape switch with frequency “Notch” control of mid-range tones
- Super-Hi and Super-Low EQ Boost switches
- Exclusive Acousti-Comp compression circuit
- XLR direct out (Pre- or Post-EQ) with level control and ground lift
- FX loop for unlimited effects expansion
- speakON speaker out jack for external speaker usage
- Link out and In for daisy chaining multiple amps
- 1/8" headphone out allows for private practice
- 1/8" AUX input for external music devices