- Item # 1524497
- Model # LS6
The Acoustic LS6 Loop Switcher is designed for guitarists, bass player or anyone who needs to organize and switch their pedal effects, plus design and control their signal routing. It allows complete… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The Acoustic LS6 Loop Switcher is designed for guitarists, bass player or anyone who needs to organize and switch their pedal effects, plus design and control their signal routing. It allows complete control of up to six loops, using 36 programable effect patches that can be easily saved and recalled.A large, easy-to-read LED readout display provides clear visual feedback when performing in dark performance venues. Dual operation mode offers access to individual pedals in Live mode, or complex preset programs in Program mode. The six silent footswitches allow or quiet operation during loop selection, bank navigation and built-in tuner operation—with a dedicated Mute switch that allows for silent tuning or instrument changes. Plus, you’ll find a Tuner Out jack to feed an unaffected signal to your favorite external tuner. Front and back signal chain buffering options provide quiet signal path and compensation for longer cable runs. Plus, the Acoustic LS6’s rugged, all-steel enclosure stands up to rigorous use for years of reliable service.
- 6 Discrete, true-bypass signal loops via 6 silent footswitches
- 36 Programmable presets organized in 6 banks
- Large, easy-to-read LED display for clear visual feedback
- Dual operation mode switches between Live mode and Programming mode
- Dedicated Mute Button allows for silent tuning and changing instruments
- Convenient Tuner Out for feeding unaffected signal to external tuner
- Illuminated switch surrounds for clear indication of active loops
- Front and/or back signal chain buffering options for quiet signal path and compensation for longer cable runs
- Rugged, all-steel enclosure stands up to rigorous use