- Item # 1542438
- Model # 05000100
The Acus One ForStrings Cremona is an amplifier designed for classical instruments like violin, viola and guitar classic.
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
The perfect amp for classical instrument.
The Acus One ForStrings Cremona is an amplifier designed for classical instruments like violin, viola and guitar classic. For amping your violin, classical guitar and more. Order today.
- Equipped with TSF System, a custom audio preamplifier designed by R&D department of Acus in Recanati.
- Can create natural sounds and it reproduce accurately all the harmonics of high-quality acoustic instruments.
- The amplifier is characterized by a exclusive high fidelity audio preamplifier (based on the TSF system), 3 inputs (Mic-line) complete with Peak Led, 4-band equalizer, filter HFS, Effect Send and Volume, Aux input with dedicated Volume, Direct Out (with -10dB and PRE / POST) and manual "feedback canceled" filter.
- The headphone output with dedicated volume control and 4 high quality effects with Eff Return control complete the multi-faceted features of the system.
Acus Sound Engineering Acus Oneforstrings Cremona Combo Acoustic Amp
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Max Power Out: 200 W
- System format: Biamp 2 vie
- Woofer Power: 150 W
- Tweeter: 50 W
- Sensitivity 1W 1m: 94 dB
- SPL MAX: 116 dB
- Crossover: Electronic
- Woofer size: 8"
- Tweeter: Compression tweeter 2 Vie Bass Reflex
- Box Construction: Birch Plywood
- Weight: 13 kg
- Height: 384 mm
- Width: 287 mm
- Depth: 320 mm