- Item # 1482397
- Model # S3V
Adam Audio’s S3V is a three-way studio monitor designed for midfield applications but can also be used in compact listening environments. It features an innovative 9-inch Extended Linear Excursion (EL… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A three-way studio monitor optimized for vertical use in midfield applications.
Adam Audio’s S3V is a three-way studio monitor designed for midfield applications but can also be used in compact listening environments. It features an innovative 9-inch Extended Linear Excursion (ELE) low-frequency driver which incorporates Adam Audio’s groundbreaking Symmetrical Magnet Assembly (SMA) technology to deliver powerful accurate low end from 32Hz to 250Hz. The mid-to-high frequency information is reproduced with the same precision thanks to a newly developed 4-inch DCH mid-range driver and the refined S-ART folded-ribbon high-frequency driver. Together with the brand-new HPS waveguide, the latter offers high-frequency reproduction with an extremely broad sweet spot with fine, highly detailed imaging and a natural-sounding sense of depth. Call or click to order
- German Handmade Precision S-ART Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
- 4" Dome / Cone Hybrid (Carbon Composite)
- 9“ Woofer (Hexacone)
- Cumulated Amp. Power RMS: 850 W
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: ≥124 dB
- AES3 Digital Inputs And Various Expansion Options
Adam Audio S3V, 3-way Midfield Studio Monitor With 9" Woofer
- Size: Midfield
- System type: Powered
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: 9"
- Mid-frequency driver: 4"
- High-frequency driver: 2"
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 32Hz-50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 124dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 550W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Not Specified
- Acoustic space control: Not Specified
- Power indicator: Not Specified
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 21.1"
- Depth: 15"
- Weight: 55 lb
- Enclosure type: Not Specified