- Item # 1154382
- Model # Domino-3
Originally conceived as an update to the Domino 2, the Domino 3 emerged as a completely different class of acoustic combo amplifier. Domino 3 is truly stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high perf… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
True stereo combo amp with 8" twin cone speaker system, four inputs, 3-band EQ and effects.
Originally conceived as an update to the Domino 2, the Domino 3 emerged as a completely different class of acoustic combo amplifier. Domino 3 is truly stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high performance power-amps. Two independent effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4). An intuitive software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify select parameters and create and save your own sounds.The AER Domino 3 consists of two AER Compact amplifiers pushing 100 watts each in stereo into 8" twin cone speakers and "mini PA" capable with four input channels ... all in a single enclosure weighing only 35 lb. Like other amplifiers in the AER line, the AER Domino voicing is neutral and transparent, without exaggerated frequency boosts. It works equally well with magnetic pickups and bridge mounted systems, plus also with microphones. The Domino 3 includes AER's 32-bit effects processor with 16 presets addressable by each channel through individual effects-sends. This delivers a variety of effects suitable for both instruments and voice. The effect presents can be managed by PC software included with the amplifier. Left and right "outs" in combination with the "pre" Master out allow use of separate active speaker systems and a way to extend the Domino to a PA or recording board. Give your acoustic performances a boost with this quality amp. Order today.
- 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- Switchable phantom power
- Ground lift
- Rec out
- Aux in
- Footswitch (internal/external effect on/off )
- Adjustable DI-out
- Channel 1 - 4 combined XLR/6.3 mm (1/4") input jack socket
- Switchable for instruments, line-level or phantom
- Powered sources (e.g. microphones)
- Tone Controls
- Equalizer 3-band tone controls for each channel
- Color ˜mid-cut-treble-boost'- filter
- Effect: 32-bit AER digital elect processor with 16 presets (can be modifed via USB and PC Software)
- Power amp: 200 watts @ 4-ohms in stereo [2x100], dynamic control
- Analog signal subsonic filter, low distortion
- Processing RMS limiter
- Speakers: Two 8" twin-cone systems
- Frequency response: 60Hz-18kHz
- Phantom power: 48V
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.37" x 16.55" x 11.81"
- Weight: 35.5 lb. [16 kg]