Easy to carry but it packs a mighty punch.
The Aguilar DB 210 bass cabinet's small size and classic look make it perfect the perfect compliment for smaller stages. Its two 10" drivers give it a tight, punchy sound thanks to massive 56oz. magnets. An adjustable tweeter control allows you to put just the right edge on your sound by tweaking the phenolic tweeter.
- Power Handling: 350 watts
- RMS, MAX SPL: 124 dB,
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 41 Hz - 16 kHz,
- Sensitivity: 102 dB @ 1W 1M
- Recessed deep-dish handles
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 16 5/8" H, 24 1/2" W, 13 1/8" D
- Weight: 59 lbs,
- Two 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs