- Item # 1054071
- Model # OBP2TKSet
The Aguilar OBP-2 was designed to give bassists fat tone while being small enough to fit in tight spaces. Wired up with one 9V battery, it will fit into just about any instrument. With +/-18dB of boos… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Onboard boost for big tone and precision control.
The Aguilar OBP-2 was designed to give bassists fat tone while being small enough to fit in tight spaces. Wired up with one 9V battery, it will fit into just about any instrument. With +/-18dB of boost and cut at 40Hz and +/- 16dB of treble boost and cut at 6.5kHz you can emphasize the frequencies you want to make your bass sound great in any mix. Add a second 9V for an extra 6dB boost.
- Low-noise, discrete FET input stage
- +/-18dB bass at 40Hz
- +/- 16dB treble at 6.5kHz
- Separate treble and bass knobs
- Center detents
Aguilar OBP-2TK On Board Bass Preamp
- Bass control: plus/minus 18dB @ 40Hz
- Treble control: plus/minus 16dB @ 6-1/2kHz
- Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
- Output impedance: 100ohm 9V or 18V operation (additional 6dB with 18V)
- Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
- Noise: -95dBm unweighted.
- Battery life: 324 hours
- Wire lead length: 6-1/2"
- 1"W x 1"H x 1/2"D
- 10-year limited warranty