- Item # 1001162
- Model # TH500
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal, the super-light Tone Hammer 500 bass amp head combines three bands of flexible EQ, a colorful Drive control and 500 watts of power in a 4-lb. package. The Tone… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Legendary Aguilar tone that fits in your gig bag pocket.
Simplify your rig with the powerful, compact Tone Hammer 500 from Aguilar. Order now.
- 500W @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms
- Class D power amp
- Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, Treble tone controls
- Adjustable Drive control adds subtle distortion and EQ
- Series effects loop adds 6dB of additional gain, perfect for a broad range of effects units
- 1/4" active/passive input
- Two Neutrik Speakon outputs
- XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner out
- Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Switching mode power supply
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass Amp Head
- Preamp: Solid state
- Power amp: Class D
- Bass: ±17dB @ 40Hz
- Mid Level: ±16dB
- Mid Frequency: 180Hz–1kHz
- Treble: ±14dB @ 4kHz
- 10-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 8-1/2"D
- 4 lb.