88-key digital piano with graded hammer-action keys.
The Alesis Prestige Artist 88-key digital piano is a full-featured digital piano with graded hammer-action keys and 30 incredibly realistic built-in sounds. This is the perfect substitute to owning a full-size acoustic piano, with premium multi-sampled voices, 256 max polyphony and a custom-voiced 50W micro-array speaker system that sounds full and brilliant regardless of room position. The lightweight Prestige Digital Piano is compact enough to play, store or bring it anywhere you'd like. An intuitive OLED screen and control panel make changing sounds and other settings a breeze. Lesson Mode divides the keyboard into two halves with the same pitch and voice, ideal for students to follow along with their piano teacher or to play a duet with another player. Record Mode lets you record and then listen back to your performance. Layer and Split modes, five selectable Reverb FX Types and an arpeggiator allow further sound shaping. For private practice, plug into either of the front-facing headphone jacks to automatically mute the speaker system.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 16
- Polyphony (max): 128-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- MIDI connectivity: Out
- Line output: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Preset songs: 10
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Width: 52.08"
- Height: 5.88"
- Depth: 11.7"
- Weight: 28.21 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- 88 full-sized graded hammer-action keys with adjustable touch response
- 30 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer two voices simultaneously
- 256 max. polyphony provides an unmatched realistic playing experience
- 50W (2x25W) micro-array speaker system sounds loud, clear and realistic in any setting
- Intuitive UI with OLED display screen makes changing settings fast and easy
- Easily adjustable Reverb FX with 5 different selectable types; built-in arpeggiator
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two zones with the same pitch and voice
- Record mode enables you to record and then listen back to your performance
- Built-in Metronome can be easily adjusted from 30-280 beats per minute
- Stereo 1/4" outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp or other sound system
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs mute the speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Piano-style sustain pedal, music rest and power adapter included