- Item # 1149092
- Model # VI49
Feel the expression of playing on full-sized, semi-weighted keys, but in a compact sized controller that will easily integrate into any desktop production setup. Introducing the VI49 Keyboard Controll… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Advanced USB MIDI pad/keyboard controller.
Feel the expression of playing on full-sized, semi-weighted keys, but in a compact sized controller that will easily integrate into any desktop production setup. Introducing the VI49 Keyboard Controller with 49 full-sized, square-front keys, 16 LED backlit touchpads with velocity and pressure sensitivity, 12 assignable knobs and 36 assignable buttons, pitch and mod wheels with expressive control and seamless visual feedback from the illuminated buttons and knobs. The VI49 has everything you need to produce, perform and create music.The VI Series adds semi-weighted keys and aftertouch to the V series line of controllers. This layout provides intensive command over the clip trigger workflow of top DAW and compositional software. The internal clock offers drum roll, tempo, and sync capabilities. An optional power supply and a standard MIDI output allow for stand-alone use. Add expression to your virtual instruments. Order today!
- 49 full-sized, square-front, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 16 multi-color RGB backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Designed for hands-on control of your DAW as well as plug-ins and instruments
- 12 assignable knobs, 36 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback; LCD screen and illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software