Expander interface rack for digital mixing systems.
The Allen & Heath DX168 is a rugged, 96kHz portable expander for adding remote I/O to a dLive, Avantis or SQ system, or to the AHM-64 audio matrix processor. The DX168 features 16 mic preamps with independent phantom power LED indicators, plus 8 XLR line outs. The DX168 expander connects via a single Cat5e cable to the dLive Surface, MixRack, SQ mixer, Avantis mixer or upstream DX168 via a secure EtherCon port. A second locking EtherCon port is provided for redundant connection to compatible hardware or for daisy-chaining to a downstream DX168 for additional remote I/O. The expander’s rugged design, with hard-wearing rubber bumpers, allows it to be placed directly on the stage floor during performances. Weighing in at just 10.5 lb. and featuring a sturdy carry handle, the DX168 offers convenience and portability for rental, education, houses of worship and many other environments. An optional 4U rack mounting kit is available which allows installation in industry standard 19" racks.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 8 XLR line outs
- Compatible with dLive S Class and dLive C Class hardware
- Cascade mode allows daisy-chaining of 2 DX168 Expanders for additional I/O
- Redundant DX connection to compatible dLive hardware
- Optional 19-inch rack mount kit available
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle