- Item # 1083263
- Model # AH-ZED428
The Allen & Heath ZED-428 audio mixer with 24 mono inputs, plus 2 dual stereo channels, has a fantastic pedigree: nearly 40 years of making mixing desks for the professional sound community. The Z… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Multipurpose mixer with USB for live sound, recording and production.
The Allen & Heath ZED-428 audio mixer with 24 mono inputs, plus 2 dual stereo channels, has a fantastic pedigree: nearly 40 years of making mixing desks for the professional sound community. The ZED-428 mixer's audio circuitry is based on years of continual development and refinement. All the elements within the mixer have been perfected to insure the very best sound performance quality possible. The ZED 4-Bus series of mixers takes inspiration from different product lines within the A&H range, combining them with fresh new ideas to give stunning results in a neat and easy-to-use package. The padless DuoPre mic/line pre-amplifier is the new design first implemented on the ZED-14 and delivers a high-headroom, low-noise signal. The 4-band, 2-sweep EQ, along with the low-noise summing amps, is borrowed from the acclaimed GL2400, while the bus architecture is a simplified, but equally comprehensive, version of the one employed in the successful GL series. The USB audio interface, with its uniquely flexible capability, allows different signals to be sent to USB, from L/R or from selected aux buses. The USB return signal can be routed straight to the L/R mix or to a stereo channel. Connectors are on top for easy plugging and patching, and the construction, with individual circuit boards firmly nutted to the top panel, is as rock solid as Allen & Heath's top-of-the range ML Series audio mixers.
- 24 mono inputs plus 2 dual stereo channels, 4-Bus
- 4-band EQ with 2 swept mids and in/out switch
- 6 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post, 2 pre/post)
- 4 sub groups fed from each channel
- L, R and M main mix outputs
- Individual channel 48V phantom power
- Direct output on every mono channel
- 2 dual stereo inputs with 4-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- 2 matrix sections available; can send output to USB
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout—all connections and controls on top surface
- Product Includes: Mains Lead (UK 3-PIn), Type A-B USB Lead (to connect the ZED to your computer)