- Item # 1533747
- Model # AGA95CEARSHB
The Alvarez Elite series AGA95CEARSHB is a beautifully developed Grand Auditorium that overachieves in terms of both tone and looks. Aesthetically, the Shadowburst cedar pairs perfectly with acacia ba… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
An Alvarez acoustic-electric that's stageworthy with L.R. Baggs electronics and flamed maple binding.
The Alvarez Elite series AGA95CEARSHB is a beautifully developed Grand Auditorium that overachieves in terms of both tone and looks. Aesthetically, the Shadowburst cedar pairs perfectly with acacia back and sides creating an open and warm tone with great response. It also offers added functionality and comfort with its cutaway and slim style bevel armrest, making the AGA95CEARSHB a great-looking, versatile guitar. The bevel armrest not only makes the guitar more comfortable to play but also allows the maker to demonstrate their skill and craftsmanship in producing beautiful instruments. After 50 years of making guitars, continual improvement through the use of emerging technologies, processes, and materials is still at the heart of Alvarez’s culture. Alvarez guitars are constructed correctly in every sense from raw material preparation to construction and manufacturing processes. The tonewoods Alvarez chooses are carefully cured, and their components such as neck blocks and wood joints are carefully designed. The painting, sanding and polishing techniques Alvarez uses are continually researched and developed, and their tone is impeccably crafted and married to a stable, designed and lively soundbox.Each model is designed to get the best out of its components, and for them to work together to produce balance, lively projection and great response. These components include a bracing architecture that is specifically designed for each body shape or tonal requirement. Alvarez’s Bi-level bridge is designed to heighten string tension and improve sustain and response. Real bone nut and saddle, premium tonewoods, and Alvarez’s crafted attenuated finish all further the quality of construction and positively impact the performance of the instrument. Let's your creativity shine on an Alvarez Elite. Order today.
- AAA figured acacia back and sides, solid AA Western red cedar top
- Mahogany neck, Indian laurel/rosewood fingerboard with 12th fret inlay, paua abalone and mother-of-pearl inlays, bi-level Indian laurel/rosewood bridge, PPS synthetic bone bridge pins
- Flamed maple binding and armrest
Alvarez AGA95CEAR Artist Elite Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Top wood: Solid AA Western Red Cedar
- Back & sides: AAA figured Acacia
- Bracing pattern: MST1 scalloped X, asymmetric tone bars
- Nut width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Neck finish: Semi-gloss
- Bridge: Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: L.R. Baggs StagePro EQ and Element pickup
- Tuning machines: Premium die-cast
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string