Crazy beams fly everywhere.
The Quad Phase HP also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life, high output LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, and a 1.8-degree steeper motor for smooth movement. The Quad Phase HP may be controlled by a DMX Controller or ADJ's UC3 easy-to-use mini controller.
- High output Moonflower effect with 32-Watt Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of light
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Shutter)
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Produces 15 Preset Colors
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Beam Angle: 65 degree
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Includes a Wireless IR Remote (ADJ RC1)
- Compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 5 Quad Phase HP's @ 120V and 9 Quad Phase HP's @ 230V )
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Power Draw: 64W Max
- Multi voltage: 100V240V, 50/60Hz
- Long life LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
- Light Source: 32W RGBW LED 4-in-1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5" x 8" x 11" / 312 x 198 x 279mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4 kg.
- RGBW color mixing
- Super sharp beams
- DMX or built-in programs
- Versatile hanging options
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.