Step-up cello hand-crafted with select tonewoods.
The VC305 Andreas Eastman Series Step-Up cello outfit is one of the most popular step-up cellos in both appearance and sound. The strong tonal and visual presence comes from a select spruce top and highly flamed maple back, ribs and scroll. These vibrant, hand-crafted tonewoods are treated with a hand-applied antique-style varnish to bring out the superior flame of the wood. Each VC305 Andreas Eastman Series Step-Up cello includes high-quality ebony pegs and a Wittner tailpiece.
- Top: Carved European or Chinese Spruce
- Back: Carved European or Chinese Maple
- Sides: Carved European or Chinese Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Despiau 1 Tree
- Case: 4/4 to 1/2 Fabric Covered Compressed Foam Case; ¼ Extra-Padded Bag
- Bow: BC301 Series carbon fiber
- Sizes: 4/4 to 1/4