- Item # 0154584
- Model # AMT LSW - Sennheiser
The AMT LS is Applied Microphone Technology's flagship woodwind microphone system. Designed, manufactured by hand, and distributed by AMT in the USA. The system is intended to clip onto flanged bell i… Learn More
In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A superior mic designed for use with Sennheiser wireless systems.
Upgrade your wireless systems with this improved mic today.
- Clip-On Condenser Microphone for a woodwind or brass instrument
- "Off the bell" clamping system
- Converts from an "Belt pack" model, to a LS "W"ireless setup or AMT Studio setup
- Includes soft case and cables
Applied Microphone Technology AMT LSW Saxophone Microphone with cable for AMT and Sennheiser Wireless Systems
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC Self-powered battery
- Max input SPL: 120 dB
- Dimension: 3.5" Flex Arm
- Cable: 6'
- Weight (Mic only): 36 grams