- Item # 1006206
- Model # DEEJAYPRE II
With the ART DJ Pre II Phono Preamp, analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pf and 200pf to optimize your phono cartridge response. Switchable low-cut filter removes rumble while front ma… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-end interface between your turntable and audio recording system.
With the ART DJ Pre II Phono Preamp, analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pf and 200pf to optimize your phono cartridge response. Switchable low-cut filter removes rumble while front main trim control and signal/clip LED let you optimize the gain for a wide range of input sources. Low-noise circuitry is highly accurate and meets RIAA standard. Rugged, attractive, aluminum, black anodized case. Designed to amplify and EQ your vinyl to interface with your audio workstation, sound card or main monitor system. Accepts variable power input from 7V DC to 12VAC.
- Quiet and reliable
- Works for all types of turntables
- Input cap
- Switchable low cut filter
- Gain trim
- Clip signal
- Accepts variable power source
ART DJ Pre II Phono Preamp
- 10Hz -50kHz, +/-.5dB frequency response
- .01% THD typical at 1kHz
- Hum and noise: >90 below clipping
- Input impedance: 47kOhms in parallel with either 100pf or 200pf
- 40mVrms@1kHz maximum input level
- 45dB @ 1kHz maximum gain
- RCA input/output connectors
- +6dBu (1.4Vrms) maximum output level
- Switchable low cut filter -3dB @ 22Hz
- 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA power requirement
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4-1/5" x 1-3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Weight: 1-1/4 lb.