- Item # 1557067
- Model # DJPRE-LE
The DJ PRE LE from DJ Accessories acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimi… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-accuracy, low-noise preamp.
The DJ PRE LE from DJ Accessories acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removes turntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp’s gain for a wide range of input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacks are low impedance and can be used with any sound card. Housed in an all-aluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE LE can be powered by a wide variety of external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records to interface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or main monitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in a rugged and reliable package. Order the limited-edition DH phono preamplifier today.
- High accuracy/low noise preamp
- Switchable low cut rumble filter
- Variable preamp gain
- Signal present/clip indicator
- Selectable cartridge loading
- RCA preamp outputs
- Heavy duty extruded chassis
- Designed and developed in the USA
ART DJPRE-LE Limited Edition DJ Phono Preamplifier
- Frequency Response: 10Hz -50KHz, +/-.5dB
- Phono EQ Standard: Conforms to RIAA Curve
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @ 1kHz
- Hum and Noise: > 90dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ω in Parallel with Either 100pF or 200pF
- Maximum Input Level: 40mVrms @1kHz
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @1KHz
- In / Out Connections: RCA
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
- Filter Type/Response: Switchable, Low Cut, -3dB @ 22Hz
- Power Requirements: 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @150mA
- Dimensions: 1.85" H x 4.6" W x 4.5" D
- Weight 1.25 lb.