- Item # 1153684
- Model # MX821S
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. Essential features include XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, indivi… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Eight XLRs in single rack space.
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output. Essential features include XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821''s together when more channels are needed.Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation. Order today and solve your mix challenges in a single rack space.
- Eight independent input channels
- Level and tone controls on each channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel
- 48 Volt phantom power on XLR inputs with DIP switch for each channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level control
- RCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)
- RCA-type Aux buss input jack for channel expansion
- Solid single high rack mount chassis with built In power supply
ART MX821S 8-Channel Personal Mixer Stereo
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (8), 1/4-inch unbalanced (8), RCA (1)
- Output Connections: 1/4-inch balanced TRS (1), RCA (1)
- Input Impedance: 2K Ohms Mic, 20K Ohms Line, 10K Ohms Aux. Bus In
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced Main Out, 100 Ohms Pre-Fade Out
- Maximum Input Level: -6dBu Mic, +18dBu Line
- Maximum Output Level: +27dBu balanced, +21dBu unbalanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts DC (regulated/low noise)
- Maximum Gain: 65dB/39dB mic/line
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: <0.01% typical
- Equivalent Input Noise -108dBu typical
- CMRR: >52dB typical
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Power Requirements: 120VAC / 50-60Hz, or 230VAC / 50 Hz, 15VA
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 6"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs. (2.9kg)