- Item # 1004653
- Model # T8
High-quality passive audio interface uses 8 transformers to separate input and output signal grounds, isolating 2 systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The T8's audio transformers have flat,… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Say goodbye to hum with the T8.
Help yourself to low-noise, flexible connectivity. Put this in your cart!
- High-quality passive audio interface
- 8 transformers to separate input and output signal grounds
- Clean, neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
- XLR, 1/4", and RCA connections on all inputs and outputs
- Reversible mounting ears
- 19", 1U all-steel black case.
ART T8 8-Channel Transformer Isolator
- Frequency Response: 10Hz”50kHz, +/-0.5dB @ +4dBu
- THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <0.1% @ 100Hz, +24dBu Ref: 0dBu = 0.775VRMS
- Channel Separation 90dB typical
- CMRR: 60dB typical
- Phase Error less than 5%, 20Hz”20kHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.4dB @ 100kOhm Load, 5.5dB @ 600 ohm Load
- Input Connections: XLR female balanced, o" TRS balanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Output Connection: XLR male balanced, o" TRS balanced, and RCA type phono jacks
- Power Requirements: Totally Passive
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 95mm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs. (1.7kg)