- Item # 1529942
- Model # 430211
KeyStep Pro gives keyboard players incredible sequencing and performance power in a compact, versatile controller. Letting you fully articulate your musical ideas, this expressive little sequencer tru… Learn More
Availability: In Stock & Ready to Ship
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
A intrecibly versatile sequencer and controller in a right-sized package.
KeyStep Pro gives keyboard players incredible sequencing and performance power in a compact, versatile controller. Letting you fully articulate your musical ideas, this expressive little sequencer truly puts the power at your fingertips. Control and animate your instruments the way you truly want to, and removes the barriers between you and the music you want to create.Take full control of your modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time. The four independent polyphonic sequencer tracks, a 16-part integrated drum sequencer and intuitive controls make even complex performances a breeze and provide unparalleled connectivity. If you prefer keys to pads, you’re in for a treat. KeyStep Pro features a great-feeling 3 octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch. Click or call to order your Keystep Pro today.
Arturia KeyStep Pro
- 37 keys with aftertouch
- LEDs to help you quickly see your sequence and content at a glance.
- Encoders with LED rings to edit note information on the fly
- Tempo, Swing, Project editing controllers
- Step edit buttons
- Metronome with speaker that lets you reference sync with other gear
- Crisp OLED Screen
- Track Controls
- Touch Strip
- Chord mode
- Configurable outputs CV, Gate, and Mod outputs,which can be freely routed for polyphonic CV output.
- 8 Drum gate outputs :Dedicated outputs for the “Drum Mode”, letting you control multiple modules.
- Clock: Keep in sync with In and Out, and Reset out for Eurorack sequencers.
- MIDI :Control any hardware or software with 1 MIDI in, and 2 MIDI outputs.
- Metronome output :A dedicated audio click output, listen on a mixer, control another module, or send to a drummer!
- Sustain input