Explore the darker side of analog with powerful sound shaping features.
Arturia’s revolutionary analog monosynth is reborn for the modular age with the MiniBrute 2 Noir Edition. This adaptable synthesizer interacts with your other instruments combining huge analog tone, powerful sound shaping features, step-sequencer, arpeggiator, a modular patch bay and a stealthy black finish.
- Sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer and Sine waves
- Included software: Arturia MIDI Control Center
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator and external input
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation
- Features low pass, high pass, band pass, notch and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points
- 2 LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation and aftertouch
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity