- Item # 1565744
- Model # 531003
Arturia’s revolutionary analog monosynth is reborn for the modular age with the MiniBrute 2 Noir Edition. This adaptable synthesizer interacts with your other instruments combining huge analog tone, p… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Explore the darker side of analog with powerful sound shaping features.
Arturia’s revolutionary analog monosynth is reborn for the modular age with the MiniBrute 2 Noir Edition. This adaptable synthesizer interacts with your other instruments combining huge analog tone, powerful sound shaping features, step-sequencer, arpeggiator, a modular patch bay and a stealthy black finish. Order the MiniBrute 2 Analog Synthesizer Noir Edition from Arturia today.
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator and external input
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation
- Features low pass, high pass, band pass, notch and bypass.
- ADSR envelope generator and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points
- 2 LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive Sequencer and Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB
- High quality 25-note MatrixBrute-style keyboard, with octave controls and assignable pitch bend range, modulation and aftertouch
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity
Arturia MiniBrute 2 Analog Synthesizer Noir Edition
- Sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer and Sine waves
- Included software: Arturia MIDI Control Center