Analog sequencer-synth with comprehensive modular patchbay.
The MiniBrute 2S Noir Edition from Arturia is a hybrid synthesizer enhanced for the modern musician. Combining raw analog power, an intuitive triple-layered step sequencer, a modular-worthy patch bay and a stealthy black exterior, the MiniBrute 2S Noir delivers the Brute Factor, and then some. A powerful standalone instrument, MiniBrute 2S Noir has massive synth potential that’s intuitive, accessible and fun to use. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the world of synthesis, you’ll find its layout easy to understand and quick to master.
- Sound shapers: Sawtooth, Ultrasaw, Square, Pulse, Triangle, Metalizer and Sine waves
- LFOs: 2
- Steiner-Parker multimode filter with beefy, acidic tone, capable of self-oscillation
- ADSR envelope generator and extra multi-mode, CV-controllable AD filter
- Brute Factor adds subtle drive effects to full blown intermodulation havoc
- Comprehensive CV Gate modulation matrix with 48 patch points
- LFOs with multiple waveforms, able to run in sync with the sequence
- Intuitive triple-layer Sequencer and advanced Arpeggiator, syncable with MIDI and USB
- High quality, durable performance pad interface with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Line out, headphone output, dedicated MIDI I/O and USB connectivity
- Mixable, multi-waveform VCO1 and VCO2 with fine and coarse tuning modes, noise generator and external input
- Features low pass, high pass, band pass, notch and bypass