- Item # 1567980
- Model # ATH-CKS50TWBK
Featuring specially designed 0.35-inch drivers, the ATH-CKS50TW earbuds from Audio-Technica deliver clear, full-range audio with deep, powerful bass. They provide best-in-class battery life, with up t… Learn More
Reserve Now! This item is backordered but it is available to reserve now. You will not be charged until the item ships.
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Full range audio with deep, powerful bass in wireless earphones compatible with advanced codecs.
Featuring specially designed 0.35-inch drivers, the ATH-CKS50TW earbuds from Audio-Technica deliver clear, full-range audio with deep, powerful bass. They provide best-in-class battery life, with up to 20 hours of continuous use on a full charge. There’s also a fast-charge option that gives you roughly 90 minutes of use from a quick, 10-minute charge. The multifunction buttons on each earbud let you easily control music playback, volume and calls, plus select noise-cancelling and hear-through functions block out and permit ambient noise, respectively. These wireless earphones work with an array of today’s most advanced codecs, including Qualcomm aptX Adaptive audio, Qualcomm aptX audio and AAC, ensuring the best sound and performance for a variety of uses. Codecs are selectable through the Audio-Technica Connect app, which also gives you the power to activate the low latency mode, adjust EQ, change L/R volume balance, locate misplaced headphones and more. The earbuds automatically turn on when taken from the charging case and may be used together or as a single earpiece in the left or right ear. The hybrid eartip structure, fashioned from soft silicone for the eartip and hard silicone for the sound-delivering shaft, provides a secure, comfortable fit with superior sound performance. Other sound-enhancement features include Qualcomm cVc Generation 8.0 for excellent call quality, sidetone circuitry to let you hear your voice in the headphones for more natural call conversations and compatibility with Sony’s immersive 360 Reality Audio. Order the Audio-Technica ATH-CKS50TW Wireless In-Ear Headphones today.
- Newly developed 0.35" drivers deliver clear, full-range audio with the punch of enhanced bass
- Best-in-class battery life with up to 20 hours of continuous playback on a full charge (and up to 90 minutes of use from a 10-minute quick charge)
- Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once
- Buttons in the earbuds provide easy control of music playback, volume and calls, as well as hear-through and noise-cancelling functions
- Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming
- Hybrid eartip structure combines hard and soft silicone material to provide a secure, comfortable fit with superior sound performance
- Selectable hear-through function lets in ambient sounds so you can remain aware of your surroundings
- A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs and more
- Flexible dual- or single-ear usability
- Automatic power-on when removed from the case
- Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device
- Qualcomm cVc Generation 8.0 ensures excellent call quality
- Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones
- Compatible with high-quality Qualcomm aptX Adaptive audio, Qualcomm aptX audio and AAC codecs
- Compatible with Sony’s 360 Reality Audio for a truly immersive sound experience
- Rain and water splash-proof design
Audio-Technica ATH-CKS50TW Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 0.35"
- Sensitivity: 110dB/mW
- Frequency response: 5-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 20 Ohm
- Power supply: DC 3.7 V lithium ion battery
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hr.
- Operating time: (Continuous transmission time) Approx. 20 hr.
- Type: MEMS
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38dB (1 V/Pa, at 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 100-8,000Hz
- Communication system: Bluetooth version 5.2
- Maximum RF output: 10mW EIRP
- Maximum communication range: Line of sight - approx. 33'
- Frequency band: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
- Modulation method: GFSK, Pi/4DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Spread spectrum method: FHSS
- Compatible bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Supported codec: Qualcomm aptX Adaptive audio, Qualcomm aptX audio, AAC, SBC
- Supported content protection method: SCMS-T
- Supported sample rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Supported bit rates: 16-bit, 24-bit
- Transmission band: 20-20,000Hz
- Charging case power supply: DC 3.7V lithium ion battery
- Charging case charging time: Approx. 3 hr.
- Operating time in charging case: (Continuous transmission time) Approx. 50 hr.