- Item # 1428302
- Model # 42BOF
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. Bach Stradivarius Centennial Trombone with a 42 Bell commemorates this achievement. This 42BOF… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Celebrating 100 years of excellence.
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. Bach Stradivarius Centennial Trombone with a 42 Bell commemorates this achievement. This 42BOF trombone has the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound. The #42 traditional bell features bell-free bracing, which allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection. The European designed open flow valve creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well. Designed in collaboration with Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the 42BOF centennial trombone is a legacy of sound that has been 100 years in the making. The Bach 42BOF Stradivarius Centennial Trombone includes a genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A large shank mouthpiece and a deluxe Centennial model wood shell case. Celebrate great tone. Order today.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard 42
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: #42 one-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide Weight: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass outer/nickel silver inner slide tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: European designed open-flow rotary valve
- Features: Bell-free bracing; Open-flow rotary valve
- Case: Deluxe Centennial wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer