- Item # 1428244
- Model # LT42BOFG
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. The Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Trombone commemorates this achievement. This LT42BOF… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Celebrating 100 years of excellence.
The year 2018 represents the centennial anniversary of Vincent Bach starting his manufacturing business. The Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Trombone commemorates this achievement. This LT42BOFG trombone has the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound. The #42 traditional gold brass bell features bell-free bracing, which allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection. The European designed open flow valve creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well. The lightweight nickel silver hand slide offers quick action and response. Designed in collaboration with Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the 42BOF centennial trombone is a legacy of sound that has been 100 years in the making. The Bach LT42BOFG Stradivarius Centennial Trombone includes a genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A large shank mouthpiece and a deluxe Centennial model wood shell case. Celebrate great tone. Order today.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard 42
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: #42 one-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell Material: Gold brass
- Handslide Weight: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Nickel silver outer/nickel silver inner slide tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel silver
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: European designed open-flow rotary valve
- Features: Bell-free bracing; Open-flow rotary valve
- Case: Deluxe Centennial wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer