- Item # 1008017
- Model # B2PRO
The Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone provides transparency usually found on high-end large-diaphragm condenser mics. Features selectable patterns, low-cut filter, and built-in shielding. A 10dB… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
High-performance, dual-diaphragm design for versatility.
The Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone provides transparency usually found on high-end large-diaphragm condenser mics. Features selectable patterns, low-cut filter, and built-in shielding. A 10dB attenuator can be used with high-volume signal sources. Rugged hard case, suspension mount, and windscreen included.Requires phantom power. At this price, it's easy to finally get crystal clear sound for your studio. Order today.
- 1" dual-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shockmounted, gold-sputtered, dual-diaphragm capsule
- Exceptionally flat frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-8 pickup pattern
- Signal-to-noise ratio: up to 77dB (cardioid), 76dB (omnidirectional), and 78dB (figure-8)
- Low-frequency roll-off switch
- Input attenuation of -10dB
- Ultralow-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- Impedance: nominal - <100 ohm, >1 kohm
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen, and transport case included
Behringer B-2 Pro Condenser Microphone
- 2-1/4" - head, 2" - shaft, 8-1/4" - length