- Item # 1560182
- Model # BMD-DV/RES/BBPNLMIC
The DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel from Blackmagic Design is a portable control surface that provides more flexibility and a faster workflow to DaVinci Resolve software than working with a keyboard and m… Learn More
Availability: Order Now!
Ship to Store
2-7 business days
Micro panel for added control and flexibility.
The DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel from Blackmagic Design is a portable control surface that provides more flexibility and a faster workflow to DaVinci Resolve software than working with a keyboard and mouse alone. Suitable for editors and colorists that need a portable control surface, the DaVici Resolve Panel features three high-resolution, weighted trackballs and 12 control knobs for accessing essential primary color-correction tools in the Resolve software. Eighteen dedicated keys on the right side also give you access to the most commonly used grading features and playback controls. The Micro Panel uses a USB 3.0 Type-C interface that allows you to connect to a computer or laptop and power the panel, alleviating the need for a separate power supply. It also interfaces with Mac, Windows, or select Linux systems. For the panel to work with Resolve, your computer must be running DaVinci Resolve 12.5.5 or DaVinci Resolve Studio 12.5.5 or later. An included USB 3.0 Type-A to USB Type-C cable provides backward compatibility for systems that have USB 3.0 Type-A ports. Order the DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel today.
- Small enough to take with you, so you can bring it to any Resolve system (12.5.5 or later) and do color correction on location or at the editor's suite
- Shares basic layout with Mini and Advanced Panels
- Interfaces with and controls software
- Three track balls with outer control rings
- Log and Offset color-correction selection buttons
- Custom control knobs with 4096 steps per rotation and push-button reset